Monday, June 3, 2013

Thank you.

Trial & Error are the two words that come to mind when I think of part one of this journey. There isn't a " How to Walk Across America with a Goat" for Dummies book out there. So I've had to learn the hard way on a lot of things. I've left my shoes outside the tent at night in the rain, I've gone many miles the wrong way and  had to turn around but the biggest mistake I've made is trying to make this walk happen on my own. There is no way I can do this without all of you! I am truly thankful, amazed and blessed by all who have encouraged, supported and donated not just to me but to the kids of Uzima. I feel like I have been so deep in the walk since I first started last May that I've forgotten to recognize the numerous individuals who have given to Needle2Square. So I'd like to take this time to apologize to everyone who has helped me thus far in the journey whom I haven't recognized in some way and would like to try to give "shout outs" to all who contribute in the days, weeks and months to come. 

Thank you again for all your generosity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment